1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love when it's all wild outside and I can snuggle up and get all cosy with a blanket and curl up on the sofa with my husband. I also don't feel quite so bad for eating homely/ comforting food like veggie shepherds pie etc. I made spiced carrot cupcakes yesterday and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy....I also like Halloween- I guess I like a lot about this time of year really!
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? Have a drink outside, maybe in a nice beer garden or something...they may need to have a heater nearby but still it would be nice.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? I've never been and don't actually know what a hay ride is?
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? I think the only pumpkin dish had was soup, it didn't have much flavour if I remember rightly. Pumpkins are not used so much over here in the UK, but I'd definitely like to try more dishes with them in it.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? No, but maybe some day. Think I need some inspiration first though.
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? Not really. I used to do a fair bit of scrapbooking which could sometimes be seasonal.
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Neither, but if I had to choose probably the apple cider. I don't like anything chocolaty that isn't a chocolate bar.
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team? Nope.
9. Share a fond Fall memory. Going to an impressive fireworks display in Glasgow with my husband, back in 2010 when we lived there.
10. It’s not Fall until…The leaves are all orange/yellow and brown and everyone wears scarf and gloves.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!