Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Have a family
- Travel to a bunch of cool places
- Be able to wear whatever I like and not be restricted by my size
- Treat my parents and family to some special things, trips away etc
- Own our own house
2. List five things you love about yourself - This is tricky! I'm not sure I'd say I "love" these things but I don't hate them...this is apart from the last point, obviously :)
- My fingernails grow super quick
- My hair (when it behaves itself)
- My eyes
- I've been very lucky that my skin has been pretty good in general, even as a teenager I didn't get many spots
- My husband, because he's part of me :)
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
- Going home for my "second Christmas" to be with my family
- Booking our honeymoon to Venice
- Running 2 miles on 3 separate occasions (each of which were quicker than the last)
- Putting the plans for my brighter future into practice
- Deciding to look at more of the positives in life than dwelling on the negatives
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- sweet chilli sauce- yummers!!
- cordial as my husband hates water...I don't understand this
- quorn products
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- USA (far to many places to name!)
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- My mind has gone blank I can't of anyone in particular, sorry
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- Florence and the machine
- Ben Howard
- Ed Sheeran
- Smashing Pumpkins
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- American Horror Story (AHS: Asylum has just finished and I can't wait to see what comes next! )
- Once Upon A Time
- Boardwalk Empire
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- Be a nurse
- Be a mammy
- Have dogs
- Get my eyebrow pierced- what was I thinking?!...I'll stick with just my nose and ears I think!
- Travel around the world
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- Become a healthy weight I can maintain
- Worry less
- Be more relaxed and spontaneous
- Do more crafts
- Be able to run 5k (not necessarily at an event, I just want to prove to myself that I can do it)